Here is the announcement from the Midwest Chapter/MLA Nominations and Elections Committee that you’ve all been waiting for!
Please join us in offering CONGRATULATIONS! to our incoming chapter officers:
- Elizabeth Fine Weinfurter, President-Elect
- Katherine Chew, Membership Secretary
- Nadia Lalla, Representative-at-Large
- Bette Sydelko, Representative to the MLA Chapter Council
- Karen Hanus, Alternate Representative to the MLA Chapter Council
- Pamela Bradigan, Potential Candidate for Membership on the MLA Nominating Committee
The committee would like to thank Mary Hitchcock, Jere Odell, Travis Schulz, and Nancy O’Brien for participating in the election as candidates.
Thank you to all of our chapter members who voted this year. We had a nearly 50% voter turnout!
Your 2012 Midwest Chapter/MLA Nominations and Elections Committee,
Clare Leibfarth, Chair
Mary K. Taylor