The Mentor/Mentee Program connects newer members or first-time conference attendees with returning, more experienced members at the Midwest Chapter/MLA Annual Conference.
For Mentees, the program allows participants to:
- Ask questions about the meeting
- Meet new colleagues
- Build a professional network
- Discuss new ideas
- Maximize meeting time
For Mentors, the program benefits participants by:
- Expanding your professional network
- Exposing you to new ideas
- Allowing you to see the conference from a fresh perspective
- Conferring a sense of satisfaction through helping someone grow professionally
To register as a Mentor or Mentee, please indicate your interest on the conference registration form or send an e-mail to heather dot klepitsch at osfhealthcare dot org.
Please sign up by September 13, 2013 to ensure your mentor/mentee connection at the 2013 Midwest Chapter/MLA Annual Conference!
Questions? Please contact Heather Klepitsch at heather dot klepitsch at osfhealthcare dot org or (815) 227-2446.