We are just one week away from the 2015 MWMLA Conference in Louisville, KY. Are you ready? Here are a few things you may want to check off your to-do list before next Friday.
- Double check your conference registration
- Have you made transportation arrangements?
- Have you made hotel reservations?
- Do you still need a roommate?
Here are a few tips to remember about Louisville.
- We are in early fall, our lows are about 50 degrees with the high usually in the low 80s
- The Galt House is in downtown Louisville, there is a lot of bridge construction related traffic in the area visit this page to help you navigate the area http://midwestmla.org/conference2015/visit-louisville/travel-to-louisville/
- Looking for something to do or somewhere to eat near the Galt House? Follow this link for more information http://midwestmla.org/conference2015/visit-louisville/
Finally, we want to thank all those who responded to the call for bloggers. Want to keep up with the conference on social media? Use the hashtag #MidwestMLA15 on Facebook and Twitter!
See you next week!