Pick up your registration materials at the Registration Desk in the Ballroom Foyer on the ground floor of the Mayo Civic Center. The Registration Desk/Hospitality Desk will be open Saturday and Sunday 7:30am-6pm and Monday 7:30am-3:30pm.
To keep registration costs down, we will be providing registration materials in a folder, so bring your own bag to hold all your conference goodies.
If you are planning on just taking CE on Saturday or Tuesday, there is no need to register for the conference, although we hope you are planning on joining us for what is sure to be an excellent conference! The deadline to register for CE classes is September 30th.
Full registration includes:
- Saturday Evening Welcome and Exhibitors' Reception
- Sunday's Art Center Dinner and Reception
- Sunday and Monday programs, breaks, exhibits, breakfasts and lunch
One-day registration for Sunday or Monday includes:
- Programming for the registered day
- Breakfast and lunch for the registered day
- If the one-day registration is for Sunday, the Special Event at the Art Center is included in the registration
To take advantage of member pricing, you must be a current member of either the Midwest Chapter/MLA or the Health Science Libraries of Minnesota.
Registration & Payment
|Full registration: Member of Midwest Chapter or HSLM||$250||$300|
|Full registration: Non-member||$300||$350|
|Full registration: Library School Student||$50||$50|
|One-day: Member of Midwest Chapter or HSLM||$160||$210|
|One-day: Library School Student||$50||$50|
|Extra ticket for Art Center Dinner||$35||$35|
On-site registration will be available at the conference (check, VISA, or MC). For CE classes, registrations will be accepted until September 30th or until the class roster is full, whichever comes first. Please note, if a CE course is cancelled, you will be notified at least 7 days prior to the start of the conference.
- 100% refunds (minus a $25 handling fee) are available for cancellations before September 15th, 2012
- 50% refunds (minus a $25 handling fee) are available for cancellations between September 15th - September 30th, 2012
- 0% refund available after September 30th, 2012
To request a refund, review policy and download this form.
If you have questions about registration please contact Doreen Roberts (firstname.lastname@example.org, 218-249-5320) or Lisa McGuire (email@example.com, 612-626-3643).