The Midwest Chapter of the Medical Library Association and the Ohio Health Sciences Library Association invite you to attend the 2018 Annual Conference in Cleveland, Ohio on October 5th through the 8th, 2018. Leave your business suits and dress pants at home, wear your jeans and favorite band or concert t-shirts! The conference theme is Shake, Rattle & Roll and we are ready to “shake up some old ideas, rattle some new cages, and roll with the good times.”
Welcome to Cleveland Video!
So come to Cleveland, the Heart of Rock & Roll, and get ready for . . .
- Welcome Party
- Opening Act: Night at the Museum
- Exhibitors Reception
- Continuing Education Classes on topics like Open Science, Biostatistics, Assessment, Emerging Technologies, Innovative Instruction, and Precision Medicine.
- Live Music from InCahootz
- Rock Star Medical Librarians
- Rock & Roll Hall of Fame
- Nuevo Modern Mexican & Tequila Bar
- Salsa Dancing
- Mentor/Mentee Match-Up
- Keynote speakers Catherine Hakala-Ausperk, librarian-extraordinaire and Dr. Patti Brennan, director of the National Library of Medicine
- and much more!