Morning walks on Saturday, Sunday, & Monday
Join us for “Walk This Way” morning walks! See historic landmarks and other popular sites around Cleveland with a different route each morning. Meet in The Westin lobby at 6 am near the ‘large head’ and look for a “Walk This Way” sign or t-shirt. Walking begins promptly at 6:15 am. We will be walking just under 2 miles for 45-50 minutes at approximately 2.4 mph. Not an overly fast pace, but not a sightseeing stroll either.
Feel free to walk only as much of the route as you like! (Or, walk with your own group at another time of day.)
- Good walking shoes recommended.
- Sidewalks/pavement used on all routes, as available. Uneven pavement on all routes. Walk cautiously.
- Construction areas on 2 of 3 routes.
- Due to morning darkness, consider wearing reflective gear or bringing headlamps or small flashlights.
- Walks will take place in light rain. Limited umbrellas will be available, or use your personal rain gear.
- Walks will be cancelled if heavy rain.
- Sat Oct 6: E. 9th St. to Prospect (MAP)
- Sun Oct 7: E. 9th St. to Huron (MAP)
- Mon Oct 8: North Coast Harbor (MAP)
“So take a big chance and Walk this Way!”
– paraphrase of Aerosmith