The Midwest Chapter of the Medical Library Association and the Ohio Health Sciences Library Association invite you to attend the 2018 Annual Conference. Leave your business suits and dress pants at home, wear your jeans and favorite band or concert t-shirts! The conference theme is Shake, Rattle & Roll and we are ready to “shake up some old ideas, rattle some new cages, and roll with the good times.”
Let the Good Times Roll and get ready for . . .
- Welcome Party
- Opening Act: Night at the Museum
- Exhibitors Reception
- Continuing Education Classes
- Live Music from InCahootz
- Rock Star Medical Librarians
- Lolly the Trolley Sightseeing Tour
- Rock & Roll Hall of Fame
- Nuevo Modern Mexican & Tequila Bar
- Salsa Dancing
- Mentor/Mentee Match-Up
- Keynote speakers Catherine Hakala-Ausperk and Patti Brennan
- and much more!
- Early Bird Registration (Online): April 14 – September 21, 2018
- General Registration (Online): September 22 – October 5, 2018
- Onsite Registration (Check Only): October 6 – October 8, 2018
To take advantage of member pricing, you must be a current member of the MLA Midwest Chapter or the Ohio Health Sciences Library Association. See the Registration Options on the left side of the registration page for details about registration packages.
For More Information:
If you have questions regarding registration, please contact:
Phone: (440) 639-4387
For questions about accessibility or to request special accommodations please contact:
Phone: (216) 368-3219