There’s no need for a car while you are in Milwaukee! Scroll down to find more information about each mode of transportation and links to the various websites.
Parking: The Blue
Look for the big, blue building! 310 West Parking Garage is located one block south of the hotel and connected by a skywalk. Enter the garage on the west side of 3rd Street
- 310 W Wisconsin Ave
- Rates start at $4/hour; $15 overnight (costs subject to change)
Bus: Milwaukee County Transit System
- Fare Information – $2.25 per ride; 1-Day Pass $4
- Route planner
- Real-Time bus tracker
- Customer Service (414)937-3218
Streetcar: The HOP
- Ride the Hop for free!
- Blog post: Connect to Milwaukee: HOP ON!
- Maps and more information: thehopmke.com
Rideshare: Uber & Lfyt
Scooter Rental: Lime, Bird & Spin
Bike Rental: Bublr
- Trips charged by the minute, $0.15 per min.
- Request a Ride (414)220-5000
If you have questions about getting around town during the conference, look for attendees wearing Hospitality buttons.
More information about parking and transportation can be found on the Hyatt Regency’s website.