As you prepare for the meeting, here are some details to keep in mind:
- An email will be sent before each day of the conference. This will include all the Zoom links and other information for that day of the conference. The first will be sent Tuesday, October 12.
- Remember that all times are CENTRAL TIME. (Trivia: our combined chapters span 3 time zones.)
- If you’ve signed up for a CE, the Education Committee will send you all the details, including the Zoom link.
- Zoom etiquette:
- You should be automatically muted when you enter the Zoom meeting.
- Please keep your camera off unless speaking or unless asked to turn it on (attendees only).
- Defer to the session moderator for session-specific guidelines.
- Follow us on social media. We’ve planned photo contests for each day. The winners will receive a small prize.
- Twitter: @MidwestMCMLA2021
- Facebook: https://fb.me/e/xN3f0ELY
- Twitter: @MidConMLA
- Note: doesn’t have a twitter account. Please don’t tag MidwestMLA in your tweets.