Submitted by Edith Starbuck, 2017 Silent Auction Fundraiser Co-Chair
Planning for the second annual Midwest Chapter MLA fundraiser to support scholarships and awards is well underway. This year it will be a silent auction.
How can you help? Consider donating a silent auction item, asking a business, author or artist to donate an auction item, and most importantly – bidding on the silent auction items during the upcoming annual conference!
Silent auction donation parameters:
- High quality and easily packable
- Register your commitment
- Send photo of item by September 15, 2017
- Silent auction coordinators reserve the right to select the final items for the silent auction
- Donated item must be at the conference – bring the item with you or ask a colleague to bring it
If you ask a business, author, or artist for a silent auction donation:
- Let us know that you’re willing to ask
- We will supply the information kit needed (coming soon)
- Provide a photo of the item by September 15, 2017
A great big thank you to those who have already volunteered to donate a silent auction item! We will share photos and more information as we get closer to the conference.
Let’s make this scholarship fundraiser a great success, together!
We look forward to hearing from you.