Submitted by Mary Pat Harnegie, Past-President, Ohio Health Sciences Library Association
Are you interested in learning about Grant Writing? Come learn with the Ohio Health Sciences Library Association (OHSLA) in a free Grant Writing Workshop in August in Akron, for more information see: http://ohsla.info/events
Brian Schultz, Community Outreach Manager at the Foundation Center Cleveland, will present two classes on Proposal Writing and Project Budgets.
This Workshop is not just for medical librarians, but for anyone who would like to learn how to write a standard project proposal to a foundation.
- What: OHSLA Grant Writing Workshop: Introduction to Proposal Writing and Introduction to Project Budgets
- When: Friday, August 25, 2017, 10:30 a.m. to 3:00 p.m., with boxed lunch break at Noon
- Where: Akron-Summit County Public Library
- Presenter: Brian Schultz, Community Outreach Manager at the Foundation Center’s Cleveland Office
- Register: Online at http://www.ohsla.info/event-2561230