Registration is open for the Midwest Chapter/MLA 2019 Annual Meeting. Join us in Milwaukee to Discover, Connect and Collaborate with your colleagues from around the Midwest. Conference highlights include a keynote address from MK Czerwiec, aka the Comic Nurse, a panel discussion from local community health experts about social determinants of health, and a social event at Milwaukee’s own Harley-Davidson Museum.
As you prepare to register for the 2019 Annual Meeting in Milwaukee, don’t forget to explore the great slate of CE courses we have lined up. CE courses will be held on Saturday, October 5, and offer 3 or 4 MLA CE credits.
Continuing Education Courses
Discover…scoping reviews and reliable publishing
- Scoping Reviews: The What, Why, and How for Librarians
- Questionable Versus Reliable? Navigating the Biomedical Scholarly Publishing Landscape
Connect…with your local community
- Libraries as a Disaster Recovery Resource: How to Make a Difference
- Libraries as a Disaster Recovery Resource: Take Action
Collaborate…with partnerships and copyright
- Building Partnerships with Faculty, Clinicians, and other Stakeholders
- Copyright Skills as Risk Management Tools: The Librarian’s Role
Don’t forget about our free CE class on Monday, Finding Leadership and Management Opportunities Where You Are . It’s included with your registration.
~2019 Midwest Chapter/MLA Planning Committee