Search All Issues of MIDLINE
IN THIS ISSUE OF MIDLINE:
- Spring 2017 Issue, Number 144
- President’s Message
- Visit Us in Pure Michigan for Pure Information 2017!
- Call for Abstracts – Pure Information 2017
- Midwest Chapter MLA 2017 Fundraiser
- Make an Impact! The Annual Meeting Special Committee Needs YOU!
- There’s Still Time To Nominate a Colleague for a Midwest Chapter Award!
- Chapter Sharing Roundtable “Free Lunch” Winner at MLA ’17
- From the GMR – Librarians Supporting Health Equity: We Can Make a Difference
- Regional News: Ohio Health Sciences Library Association Offers Free Grant Writing Workshop
- Ramblings from the Representative-at-Large
- New Member Profiles
- Announcements, Promotions, and Transitions
- For the Record
Previous Issues of MIDLINE
Tag Archives: leadership
Submitted by Anna Beth Morgan, M.L.S., M.S., AHIP, Executive Director, Mayo Clinic Libraries March 7, 2016 marked the beginning of new leadership for the Mayo Clinic Libraries. Anna Beth Morgan, Executive Director, accepted the challenge of leading the multi-type, multi-state library … Continue reading