Search All Issues of MIDLINE
IN THIS ISSUE OF MIDLINE:
- Spring 2017 Issue, Number 144
- President’s Message
- Visit Us in Pure Michigan for Pure Information 2017!
- Call for Abstracts – Pure Information 2017
- Midwest Chapter MLA 2017 Fundraiser
- Make an Impact! The Annual Meeting Special Committee Needs YOU!
- There’s Still Time To Nominate a Colleague for a Midwest Chapter Award!
- Chapter Sharing Roundtable “Free Lunch” Winner at MLA ’17
- From the GMR – Librarians Supporting Health Equity: We Can Make a Difference
- Regional News: Ohio Health Sciences Library Association Offers Free Grant Writing Workshop
- Ramblings from the Representative-at-Large
- New Member Profiles
- Announcements, Promotions, and Transitions
- For the Record
Previous Issues of MIDLINE
Tag Archives: MLA17
Submitted by JJ Pionke, Applied Health Sciences Librarian at the University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign Lunch Roundtable: Diversity is the Whole Package I wasn’t sure what to expect going into the luncheon but I knew that I wanted to connect … Continue reading