Midwest Chapter MLA 2017 Fundraiser – Support the Midwest Chapter MLA Scholarships & Awards
The fundraiser this year is a silent auction and we need your help!
Are you creative and talented? Do you knit, crochet, quilt, make jewelry, or create other small beautiful objects? Do you know an author or an artist or a business person?
If so, consider donating a silent auction item or asking a business, author or artist to donate an auction item. AND bid on the silent auction items during the upcoming 2017 Midwest Chapter/MLA annual conference!
Silent auction donation parameters:
• High quality and easily packable
• Register your commitment
• Send photo of item by September 15, 2017 or sooner
• Silent auction coordinators reserve the right to select the final items for the silent auction
• Donated item must be at the conference – bring the item with you or ask a colleague to bring it
If you ask a business, author, or artist for a silent auction donation:
• Let us know that you’re willing to ask
• We will supply an information kit (coming soon)
• Provide a photo of the item by September 15, 2017 or sooner
A great big ‘Thank You’ to the creative and talented members who have already stepped up and volunteered to donate a silent auction item! We will share photos and more information as we get closer to the conference.
Together we can make this scholarship fundraiser a great success!
We look forward to hearing from you.
Edith Starbuck (firstname.lastname@example.org) and Nicole Theis-Mahon (email@example.com)
2017 Silent Auction Fundraiser Co-chairs