Registration for exhibitors open NOW! Click here to register. A list of exhibitors participating in the conference is coming next week!
On behalf of the Midcontinental and Midwest Chapters of the Medical Library Association, we would like to invite you to participate in our joint virtual meeting October 14-16, 2020. While we are all engaging in physical distancing, we still have need of communication and information from our exhibitors!
The conference planning committees have come up with an opportunity for you to participate which we feel will satisfy your need for return on investment, give you the opportunity to engage our attendees in this virtual environment, and provide communication and corporate exposure to librarians across the United States.
- Library Organizations – MLA, NNLM, NLM, or SLIS/iSchool exhibitors only. $100
- Other Exhibitors – $250
By way of introduction to our two Chapters, the Midcontinental Chapter spans 7 states: Colorado, Kansas, Missouri, Nebraska, South Dakota, Utah, and Wyoming. The Midwest Chapter includes 9 states: Illinois, Indiana, Iowa, Kentucky, Michigan, Minnesota, North Dakota, Ohio, and Wisconsin. Additionally, registration to this virtual meeting will be open to all health sciences librarians, regardless of affiliation, as well as LIS students across the United States. You will recognize robust outreach with your participation.
Participation in our conference will include:
- An invitation to our Technology Showcase where you will be able to create a short video highlighting your company’s strengths, new offerings, a direct message, etc. to our attendees. The Technology Showcase will be scheduled as non-conflict time. The length of the video is contingent on the total number of exhibitors who participate and the time the programming committee allows – more information to come soon.
- An asynchronous Classifieds page on the website which will provide an access point for attendees to be able to obtain accurate and up to date information about contacts to your company. We will distribute this information to all registered attendees and this information will permanently live on the website, along with your videos for the general public to access.
- Inclusion of your company name and logo on promotional materials and our website.
- Inclusion of marketing materials in our break slideshows.
Like to offer a raffle? You can! Please include a link or QR Code at the end of your video/slideshow to allow attendees to register. This also can be included on the Classifieds page.
Like to schedule meetings with attendees? Feel free to include scheduling software links, contacts, etc. to enable attendees to reach out.
Please note the Zoom accessibility guidelines for your video.
For questions, contact: Jessica DeCaro, Annual Exhibits Chair email@example.com.